urgent electronics delivery or some help around belgrano

Status
Not open for further replies.

opahopa

Registered
Hi!

I'm doomed - my charger or cable broke a day before yesterday (usb-c macbook 87w charger). since its new i think most likely reason is a cable.

i normally work online (not just these times) and right now have a lot of urgent stuff i cant be working on, because i cant use the laptop.
i ordered next day delivery from mercadolibre which was supposed to come yesterday, but it didnt and the date changed to 1-3 April. 5th time im using mercadolibre - nothing ever comes in time! :(

surely, all the shops are closed now. i also tried to buy it from people on FB marketplace, but cant organize the deal - they can only accept marcadopago or local bank transfer which i cant use cause i dont have DNI.

Anyone around belgrano can borrow a usb-c (2 sides) cable, so i can at least make sure that the cable is the problem? or anyone knows where can i buy it now with urgent delivery by glovo for example?

1/2 block from Cabildo/LaCroze intersection. Been using them for years. Great people.

Depending on where you are, may be worth a trip there as there is another computer store/shop right next door. But I don't know the phone number to the 2nd shop.

There's also another computer shop/store 1.5 blocks further up Lacroze on the opposite side of the street. But I don't know there number either.

BTW, many of the "Selfie" phone accessory stores carry USB-C cables.Not all of the stores do, but many do. Maybe worth checking them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back