Urgent need of a place to live

KevinP

Registered
Hi everybody !

I just arrived in BA and will be satying till the end of the year (maybe with a comeback afetr Xmas). I'm looking fore a nice apartment, where I could feel comfortable working from time to time (I am working as a free lance (ghost) writer, journalist, translator and videomaker). I am an easy-going 28 year old guy from France, very open-minded, can be very calm as well as very involved in partying.

I would be interested by both sharing a flat or having my own private home, it depends on what will come to me!

Thanks for your help!

Kevin

it all depends on what kind of a budget you are on. if you want an apartment, then i would recommend BaPass.com - ask for Javier. myself, and another friend, both rented from him and he is the best out of all the agenices we dealt with. and we dealt with all of the popular ones.

fabulous place for much less than the other agencies were charging. he is very helpful and responds to emails and phone calls right away, and more importantly, doesn't try to upsell you on something out of your budget.

bonne chance et j'espère que tu trouves q.c. sympa!

Back