Urgent: Passport Photos Near Tribunales?

DontMindMe

Registered
Thanks to Davidglenn we all know where to get a good burger near Tribunales, but I searched the forum and I can't find a recommendation for where to get passport photos other than in Palermo.

Gotta leave in about 20 minutes to head down there. Y'all always come through quickly for me, so I figured it's worth a shot to ask here. Is there anywhere one can get passport photos taken near Tribunales, more specifically near Tucumán y Uruguay? Thanks!

Euf sorry I can't give you an exact address but I know I saw more than one. Look for any store that sells cameras or printing services...maybe ask at a Kiosko if they know. Good luck!

It depends on the passport! European Union one size, USA other, Argentine done on the spot, etc

Thanks lacoqueta, I saw your post on my phone. Turns out there's a place on Uruguay between Tucumán and Viamonte, right around the corner from where you do your antecedentes penales. This was for a visa to the U.S., but there were example photos posted for other countries as well. Took five minutes. Good service, would go again.

Back