Urgently need advice on hotel catering/food license!

MakAttack

Registered
Hello, everyone!
We are new on here, and very very desperate for advice in all sorts of things. We moved here 3 months ago to take over a hotel in Recoleta, which is hard life if you are not hands on with Argentinian policies. We urgently need to find out weather we need a license to serve breakfast (none of which we cook, all is bought from elsewhere). The breakfast in free, so we are not selling it either.
I already figured that most likely we don't need same license as a restaurant as we are not cooking, hence no need for sanitary inspections etc. But do we need something like a catering license? If so, does anyone know where to apply for it and around how much it might cost? We really need to figure this out asap, so if anyone has ANY clues or hints - please fire away!

Thanks a lot!

:)

It depends on what type of habilitacion you have. You need to check that.

CarverFan said:
It depends on what type of habilitacion you have. You need to check that.

Yes, I just realized that too, while trying to Google craze the answer. As I understand the problem is that we are an apart hotel, registered as "sin comida", would we have to get a proper hotel license or just add on to what we have already? Oh my, oh my...

Thank you for such a quick reply!

Actually to be completely correct: we have 29 rooms, full reception, cleaning service every day except for Sunday, night guard, wi-fi etc. in fact the only thing that keeps us away from being a hotel as it has to be is the fact that we have kitchens in rooms and are registered as apart hotel.

Back