Uruguay crime wave

Uruguay is damnnn expensive and wages similar or little more than ba with no free education.

I do not understand the interest in Uruguay for retirees as it is even more expensive than Argentina as well as having few natural landmarks or attractions . It does though have some attractive beaches but they are only suitable to swim a few months of the year

You have not lived on the Northern coast it is totally pristine nature like California in the 70s. I would back in heartbeat. But my mother in law.

You have not lived on the Northern coast it is totally pristine nature like California in the 70s. I would back in heartbeat. But my mother in law.

I have started admiring your mother in law, and feeling jeolous of you to have her, after hearing such good things about her, from you. God bless her.

I do not understand the interest in Uruguay for retirees as it is even more expensive than Argentina as well as having few natural landmarks or attractions . It does though have some attractive beaches but they are only suitable to swim a few months of the year

Also, the food is possibly the worst in South America.

Back