Uruguay National Team's Dulce De Leche Shipment Confiscated

http://sports.yahoo....-161155871.html

this made me laugh since so many of us complain about dulce de leche being in everything here .....the soccer team was trying to bring 86 pounds of it to Brasil..... wow!!! :p

The funny thing is that dulce de leche is widely available in Brazil. I mean, you can find it literally anywhere.

doce+de+leite+cremoso+sao+bernardo+do+campo+sp+brasil__572CD5_1.jpg

Perhaps Brazilian law prohibits the importation of toxic substances?

Dulce de leche varies in every country but I'm surprised that a team that should trying to do their best athletic performance would be trying to eat that much dulce de leche anyways

Whhhm, I haven't tasted a Dulce de Leche whilst in Spain..I seen these sweet stuff all over LatAm countries. I guess the Conquistadores brought it then propagated all over the Americas, isn't so ? Then which of the Americas countries has perfected the Dulce de Leche ,anyone in the know?

Whhhm, I haven't tasted a Dulce de Leche whilst in Spain..I seen these sweet stuff all over LatAm countries. I guess the Conquistadores brought it then propagated all over the Americas, isn't so ? Then which of the Americas countries has perfected the Dulce de Leche ,anyone in the know?

I don't think condensed milk existed during the time of the Conquistadores.
But soon enough, some Argentine will claim that they invented the thing, as they always do.

I don't think condensed milk existed during the time of the Conquistadores.
But soon enough, some Argentine will claim that they invented the thing, as they always do.

Whmmm, Dulce de Leche aka, condensed milk? I meant more like the Milk Cheesecakes? Sin el queso ?

Back