Uruguay Sets Legalised Cannabis Price At $1 A Gram

I haven't seen twinkies here in Arge, I want some to make these:
Twinkies.jpg.jpg

As for the pot legalization, about damn time some country realizes the war on drugs is a failure
and that pot is as much a drug as alcohol is. It's not for me, and I don't drink even (maybe once every
two months?) but there is a way to curb/cut down heavily on crime and this is one way for sure.

Oh Mujica, come be our President instead of Kristina please? :wub:

How many grams needed for a joint....10 grs,.....? or US$9 say $90 pesos WOW,,,,

First off I don't believe in using any mind-altering drug--or any other kind for that matter. But if people want to do it, let them. I don't think it should be illegal at all. Why should they regulate in any way? As I understand in Uruguay you can have 5 plants of your own with no problem. My question is why does the government need to be involved in it? They claim to keep the price low so there will be no incentive for drug dealing but it seems to me if they just get out of it the market will set its own price and after all, you can always grow your own--like growing peas or lettuce. Why they have to have their nose in it is beyond me!

Back