- May 26, 2009
Excellent location on Junin Street, between French and Pena Streets in prime Recoleta/Barrio Norte. Within short walking distance of Santa Fe and Callao Avenues with shops, restaurants, bars and cafes, and the subway, plus parks, museums and historic monuments including Recoleta Cemetery.
Ready for immediate move-in
US$875 per month + utilities; owner pays monthly building expenses and taxes
First month, last month + deposit
No garantia required
No other commissions or charges
Available for rentals of a month or more; may be negotiable for longer-term stay
Comfortable, fully-equipped and quiet one bedroom apartment situated in discreet, traditional residential building in prime Recoleta. Situated at the back of the building, the apartment has large picture windows in the living room and bedroom with good natural light and no street noise. It has a gracious layout with separate living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
Recently renovated and furnished to an international standard, the apartment features:
* Quiet bedroom w/ comfortable Queen bed and quality cotton bed linens, exterior roll-down window shades for darkness & privacy
* Modern kitchen w/ granite counter and custom cabinets, w/ fridge, gas stove, microwave, coffee maker, etc.
* Appealing mosaic tile bathroom with bathtub and bidet, good lighting
* Individual remote-controlled heating & air conditioning units in living room and bedroom
* High-speed wireless internet
* Flat panel TV, multi-channel cable
* Phone with unlimited local calling
* Safe deposit box in wall
This apartment sleeps 1-2 persons. Non-smokers preferred. Sorry, no pets.
For more photos or information, please contact us:
EMAIL: [email protected]
PHONE: +54 11 4812-9279