Us-Argentine Taxes For Recently Self-Employed Temp Resident?

Cba33

Registered
I´ve read everything to death on these forums the IRS and understand very little about Argentina (except my employer used to take care of it so no worries and it was below US limits so no worries). I definitely qualify this year and have investigated professionals (and their prices) and there is just no way I see my tax burden being more than trying to TurboTax it for the U.S., but I want to stay in good standing with AFIP and new laws in both countries are making things rather confusing(even DNM seems confused when I have a complicated question).

So what do I have to pay here if my company is U.S. based(1099), goes in my US bank account, I transfer it here (cash, not a bank account) for expenses and I´m currently legally (paperwork done) in convivencia with my Argentina girlfriend and looking to get married by the time I have to think about this again?

I hope someone can help because I don´t want AFIP knocking on my door and well I´m definitely not messing with the IRS.

My current understanding is some medicare/social-security expenses (no insurance here or US) and I believe I´m in the 2nd bracket $20,000/month - $30,000 month at 14%. My income fluctuated a lot and so did the exchange rate. Am I missing something? Do I pay at the local AFIP office? E-filing possible?

Sorry for all the questions. I´ve tried to do my homework and this is an individual situation.

Back