US based new Exportation business looking for partner and products.

whitpro

Registered
I have just started exportation business... My company is US based, however i am living here. i do not manage the language very well yet, so i am looking for a partner...
So i am looking for a motivated individual to partner with me, preferably bilingual.
Also, if you have products here you are interested in in exporting, please contact me with details.

Whitney Prossner

www.Whitsworldwide.com

Saludos, Whitney. I am always glad to see a new endeavor get started. Good luck to you and yours.

One of the resources that I tell people about when looking at import-export issues is an Argentine gentleman who worked in the UK, currently residing in BsAs. I highly recommend him to you as a potential asset/partner in your wine export biz. He has experience in the wine biz and the exim paperwork... bilingual, of course. His name is Nahuel Hilal and is a Skype subscriber. Felicitaciones y suerte -CapnRick

whitpro said:
I have just started exportation business... My company is US based, however i am living here. i do not manage the language very well yet, so i am looking for a partner...
So i am looking for a motivated individual to partner with me, preferably bilingual.
Also, if you have products here you are interested in in exporting, please contact me with details.

Whitney Prossner

www.Whitsworldwide.com

Hello, I am looking for work in this area and am fluent in both languages.
Am originally from boston and am here in BA to stay. Let me know what you would like me to do to provide you with further information

Howdy, I own a retail shop here in Buenos Aires, sell lots of different food items, candy, wine, liquor. Have had requests to ship and export, maybe we could talk at some point.

David
www.candylandshop.com.ar

I am interested in learning more in regards to the business possibility listed as availablle on BA Expats. I am an Argentine with a great deal of international experiences.

I am an accountant and I am currently working in a lawyer and accountant firm in Puerto Madero, where our main clients are foreigners investing in Argentina and of course, Argentains investing abroad. This has given me the opportunity to learn a lot about different techniques when importing and exporting to and from Argentina. Furthermore I would like to tell you that I was studying and working abroad in Germany where I also got a lot of international business atmosphere. I am currently still continuing my studies and in 2 years will earn my degree to be a lawyer.

Additionally I would describe myself as a very proactive and responsible person who enjoys challenges, and I see this business opportunity as one.

Hello Whitney, hope you are ok.

We are Matt (English) and Loli (Argentine), we have recently married and are living in BA. Now we are in the process of looking for new jobs / business opportunities in exporting.

I (Loli) would like to know a little bit more about your project, which kind of products are you interested in exporting and to which markets?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Loli & Matt

Back