Used Cell Phones?

jazzyj

Registered
Hola! I'll be in BsAs for only a few months and am looking to purchase a used cell pone (preferably with 3G/wifi access) for which I can purchase a prepaid plan. If you or someone you know has an old phone you're looking to sell, or if you have suggestions for finding used phones, please let me know! Thanks!

I have a unlocked 32GB iPhone 4S that is in pretty good condition. I'll sell it to you for 350 dollars and include a prepaid sim card with 100 pesos of credit.

I have a unlocked 32GB iPhone 4S that is in pretty good condition. I'll sell it to you for 350 dollars and include a prepaid sim card with 100 pesos of credit.

Hmmm, 4S/32 GB for US$350..
I sold mine in Chile for $400 but mine had 64 GB and got $200 for 3GS with 32 GB..So yours seems reasonable priced especially in Argentina's iphone market.

I have a unlocked 32GB iPhone 4 that is in pretty good condition. I'll sell it to you for 300 dollars and include a prepaid sim card with 200 pesos of credit.

Back