Using SUBE card during the quarentine

MilHojas

Registered

Apparently, you will still be able to use your SUBE card occasionally and it is not blocked completely, even if you don't have a circulation permit.

"Estamos trabajando en el proceso tecnológico para que la SUBE esté vinculada con los certificados de circulación. Si una SUBE no autorizada se usa en un día, no pasa nada. Si se usa todos los días, la vamos a bloquear", explicó Meoni en declaraciones a Radio Mitre.

camel

Registered
Do they treat anonymous (non-registered) cards the same way? Can you buy two cards and switch between them?

I'm asking for curiosity... I'm not currently in BA.

gracielle

Registered
Do they treat anonymous (non-registered) cards the same way? Can you buy two cards and switch between them?
I'm asking for curiosity... I'm not currently in BA.
I assume they can put in place a mechanism in place to block both types. I have 2 registered cards and 1 generic which gives me options in case of need. Or take a taxi which is an option that may not be financially feasible to others.

Redpossum

Registered
I assume they can put in place a mechanism in place to block both types. I have 2 registered cards and 1 generic which gives me options in case of need. Or take a taxi which is an option that may not be financially feasible to others.
That's a really good idea, Gracielle. Who's a clever girl, then?