Using Uber Or Taxiezeiza From Airport?

donnay

Registered
I and 7 of my friends are coming to Buenos Aires on various dates in November . Due to a sale by Aerolinas Argentinas, many are coming in at 4:30 in the morning. How is Uber doing now? Could we find a driver who wants to come to the airport that early?
While we are in Buenos Aires, is it worth using Uber, or should we just go with a regular taxi on the street as I've always done without issue in BA

Trying to take Uber at Ezeiza is extremely complicated and almost impossible. The driver struggles to find you and you struggle to find the driver despite exchange of messages.

As you arrive, just take one of the 7-8 remis services available just as you exit customs. the going price is 700-800 pesos from Ezeiza to Palermo and is extremely safe and easy.

I would skip Uber from EZE and go taxi ezeiza.. When in Buenos Aires however Uber is back online and works great.

You might have trouble finding one Uber to hold 8 people. You can reserve a van online that can hold you all or as Ceviche said hire a remise from one of the counters at the airport.
We use Uber a lot in BA. Pretty much as often as a taxi. I have found prices for Uber equal to or less than taxi (due to sliding Uber scale). I found Uber is particularly useful when traveling in and out of CABA to outlying barrios.

Can anyone recommend a transfer service from BA city to EZE that can accomodate 4 + child? Taxi Ezeiza are saying they can only do it with 2 cars? Any recommendations?

I took a bus to the airport from the main downtown train station. It was reasonably priced and I am sure it goes from airport to the main train station. I took public transportation to the train station. I think there was only one stop on the bus from station to airport.

Yes, and I think the bus stops right across the obelisk, near Lavalle St and Carlos Pellegrini.

I took a bus to the airport from the main downtown train station. It was reasonably priced and I am sure it goes from airport to the main train station. I took public transportation to the train station. I think there was only one stop on the bus from station to airport.
Call Fred at Silverstar. He has big, luxury cars that can accommodate lots of people and luggage. Tell him Lois sent you

SilverStar Transfers and Tours

www.silverstarcar.com
Cell +54 911 6826 8876 (from outside Arg)
Cell 15 6826 8876 (from Arg)

Call Fred at Silverstar. He has big, luxury cars that can accommodate lots of people and luggage. Tell him Lois sent you

SilverStar Transfers and Tours

www.silverstarcar.com
Cell +54 911 6826 8876 (from outside Arg)
Cell 15 6826 8876 (from Arg)​

You came here looking for advice, and now you're giving it? How does that work?

Last time I checked, SilverStar was a much more expensive option.

You came here looking for advice, and now you're giving it? How does that work?

Last time I checked, SilverStar was a much more expensive option.
Yes, Silverstar is expensive - a luxury. I don't use it for that reason, but if you have 5 people who all want to ride together, or have a lot of luggage, that's the only option I know of. I had some friends who bought a large chandelier, and that was the only way they could get it to the airport.
Since the maximum we have coming at a time is 3, we'll do Taxiezeiza. My regular service doesn't want to get up that early.

Back