Vaccination without DNI?

I was able to get vaccinated in June here in CABA using my passport (which is my preference, even if I had received my DNI). My proof of connection to CABA was my Precarious Residency Certificate. Hoping to get the 2nd (relatively) soon
Immigration can cancel your DNI if they are aware that you use your passport because it is the evidence that you gave up your nationality. The DNI that starts in 93, 94 or 95 is a nationality evidence.

Immigration can cancel your DNI if they are aware that you use your passport because it is the evidence that you gave up your nationality. The DNI that starts in 93, 94 or 95 is a nationality evidence.

I'm not really sure what you're referring to as I personally don't have my DNI yet, and I'm even more confused by the giving up your nationality part (did you mean residency? and even in this instance that seems strange as living in Argentina would seem counterintuitive to wanting to lose your residency status).

I think the reason some people would be inclined to associate our vaccination status with our passport, even if we had our DNI, would be to facilitate travel abroad.

I'm not really sure what you're referring to as I personally don't have my DNI yet, and I'm even more confused by the giving up your nationality part (did you mean residency?
Probably he means that using your foreign id in a situation where you are supposed to use your national id may be interpreted as a sign that you abandoned your residency. Naturally, it is up to you to decide what to do.

So I got my 2nd dosis today and again wasn't asked for anything other than my passport, I guess it's the luck of the draw.

that makes no sense, the poster obviously doesn't have nationality as they have a precaria

I tried to get vaccinated with just a passport but they sent me away saying I needed documentation that connects me to CABA in some way. Luckily I had a Certificado de Domicilio at home which for them was enough, but otherwise with just a passport you may not have luck.

Yes, you need to get a certificate of domicile from the nearest police nation. This is a lot easier than it sounds, most cops will just write it up for you on the spot since they tend to trust foreigners.

that makes no sense, the poster obviously doesn't have nationality as they have a precaria
And what do you think legal residence is?
I give you a clue, when you have a law of nationality and citizenship, they ask you legal residency for apply for citizenship.

Back