Valentines Restaurant

Dublin2BuenosAires

Registered
Any recommendations for a restaurant ? Mrs DB2A has tasked me with arranging a romantic meal for the usual valentines carry on.

Thanks.

Two years ago we went to Morelia in Las Canitas - best pizza in town

The next day we found out , my wife was pregnant !!

So that where we are heading this year !!

Last year the baby was too young but this year Matteo will stay with his granny.

Lets say anything up to 800 for both, not wildly extravagant. Barrio - dont mind. Food and ambiance without being a parilla! Budget is negotiable if I am being miserly.

Two years ago we went to Morelia in Las Canitas - best pizza in town

The next day we found out , my wife was pregnant !!

So that where we are heading this year !!

Last year the baby was too young but this year Matteo will stay with his granny.

Brilliant! ...must try the pizza. Y

Hernan Gipponi Restaurant in palermo, if weather is nice sit outside. My girlfriend and I did the 9 course tasting menu back in december for 220 each, wine prices are reasonable as well.

Reviews: http://www.guiaoleo.com.ar/restaurantes/Hernan-Gipponi-restaurant-9156

I love Pipí Cucú in Belgrano!! Don't forget to try the drinks -and to bring enough cash! They don't take credit cards :p

http://www.guiaoleo.com.ar/restaurantes/Pipi-Cucu-3829

We had a lovely dinner at Morena Beach for my parent's anniversary on Costanera. Guia Oleo doesn't give it great food reviews at all but I will say, we had fantastic food. Not sure why the disconnect (it gets 12/30 for food on guia oleo, I would have given it at least a 20). Tucked away, quiet and very intimate. Definitely romantic.

I second Hernan Gipponi...also la vineria de gualterio bolivar in san Telmo was excellent, 10-step molecular cuisine tasting menu with a casual atmosphere (I don't like dressing for a ball to go and eat my dinner) and they do great wine pairings. My husband took me there for valentines day last year and it was lovely.

Back