Vegans invade La Rural

perry

Registered

Every day it seems that the vegan movement is becoming more radical from Australia to United Kingdom and now Argentina which has become the headquarters of the vegan movement in South America . I personally condemn these tactics from this movement as it is a fundamental human right to be able to eat as one wishes without the interference of others .

There is a lot of misinformation about the benefits of a vegan diet ( I was guilty of this as I believed until recently that a vegan diet of organic fruit and vegetables was the optimum diet ) Over time I learnt from intensive studies that I was completely wrong and human beings thrive best on a carnivore diet .

There is a lot of misinformation in your post.

Vegans are against the inhumane treatment of animals and have the right to protest.
Whole food plant based is the best diet for health.

Vegans are against the inhumane treatment of animals and have the right to protest.

Im laughing at this post Jan as there is absolutely no proof at all that a plant based diet will make you healthy . People have the right to eat meat in a democracy but you seem to be promoting radical protest to impose your lifestyle on others . The healthiest tribes on the planet share one thing in common and that is the consumption of meat as it has all the vitamins and minerals that the human body requires

Last edited:

Every day it seems that the vegan movement is becoming more radical from Australia to United Kingdom and now Argentina which has become the headquarters of the vegan movement in South America . I personally condemn these tactics from this movement as it is a fundamental human right to be able to eat as one wishes without the interference of others .

There is a lot of misinformation about the benefits of a vegan diet ( I was guilty of this as I believed until recently that a vegan diet of organic fruit and vegetables was the optimum diet ) Over time I learnt from intensive studies that I was completely wrong and human beings thrive best on a carnivore diet .

Protesting Vegans were repelled form centerfield at La Rural, by Gauchos on Horse back like a cattle rodeo... were hit with ridding crops (rebenques).

Save the Cattle?

Last edited:
Protesting Vegans were repelled form centerfield at La Rural, by Gauchos on Horse back like a cattle rodeo... were hit with ridding crops (rebenques).

Save the Cattle?

So a peaceful protest is interputed by vigilantes using unreasonable force, it's no joke being charged by cavalry, and the only discussion here is on how bad the protesters are.

I won't say I'm totally surprised.

And I also won't lie, it's pretty funny. :p

But even so, we shouldn't be applauding vigilantes violence, whether we agree with the specific application or not.

They have the right to protest, but not to trespass.

They also don't have the right to interfere with my nice steak dinner, so they should STFU and finish their kale without bothering those who disagree with their views.

Worse than Jehovah's Witnesses.

They have the right to protest, but not to trespass.

They also don't have the right to interfere with my nice steak dinner, so they should STFU and finish their kale without bothering those who disagree with their views.

Worse than Jehovah's Witnesses.

That made me LOL :D

Back