Villa Crespo - Safe?

MikeB12

Registered
Thinking about moving to Villa Crespo. Seems pretty nice during the daytime with cool restaurants, shops, etc., but kinda dark and deserted at night.

Anyone live there now? Would you recommend it? I know crime happens in every part of the city, but I'm interested in it's safety relative to other neighborhoods.

Any insights or experiences are appreciated. Thanks.

Been living here for 2+ months, safe area, easy access to all the restaurants and Serrano area.

Been living in VC for a year now (Puerto Madero for 2 years before that), very nice and barrio, people very friendly, would highly recommend it. I think my landlord might have a nice one bedroom place to rent out. He is an excellent chap too!

I don't live there, but I would love to and a lot of friends do. Move there.

Where are you living now? I have a mate from work that lives there and also had a friend that spent 6 months there. Its a pretty decent area. What are barrios and zonas are you thinking of?

Thanks for all the responses. I live in Palermo now, I've looked at places in Palermo, Belgrano, and Nuñez as well. But I like the place in Villa Crespo the best. Just wanted to get a few opinions on the neighborhood as I haven't spent much time there at night.

Back