Visiting Ba In Feb

Steffanoo

Registered
Visiting Buenos Airies in early February with several friends for a couple of weeks. I wonder how I will change dollars into pesos. Have heard of the blue rate. But how does one proceed?

On Calle Florida , in the micro center. Plenty of people will offer cambio. They will take you somewhere, a storefront , and change whatever you want at the blue rate. Do a search on this site. I hear it is plenty safe.

Good luck and have fun in Bs As.

Thanx:) Bye the way, how are the prices? What is the price for a main course at a medium restaurant, a 10 minutes taxi drive, a domestic beer, etc. Staying in Palerma Hollywood

Hi, have you thought about what you are going to do here in Buenos Aires? To make the most out of your time here I offer a concierge service, I can advise you about cool places to go, restaurants and tours before you arrive and plan a loose itinerary or I can offer a full concierge service for your stay here in Buenos Aires, including being only a phone call away at any time during your stay, for reservations, taxis etc etc, my website is www.ba-pa.com and email [email protected]........

Back