Visiting BA next week-need anything?

Brucemj

Registered
Hi All,

I am relatively new the forum-this being my first post. Joined as I am starting research for my eventual move there.

I am returning to BA next week after a year (have been visiting for a few years now so not a complete newby) on a vacation so if anyone needs something they cannot get there (i.e. food, etc) I am offering to bring for them. I will not be able to transport very large items but have space in my luggage. Send me a PM.

Additionally, if anyone wants to do some bar/restaurant hopping let me know.

Suerte
Bruce

Hi Bruce
I arrived yesterday from the London, I am here for a month and would like to be involved in the social side of the city, so yes bar/restaurant hopping may interest me
Andrea

Hi Bruce
I arrived from London yesterday and am here for the month of October, I would like to be involved with the social side of the city, so, yes I may be interested in your bar/restaurant hopping suggestion
Andrea

Hi. if you can bring me a large bottle of TYLENOL Extra- Strengh I will pay for it and take you to lunch 4687-1604
Thanks Henry Nisental

Hi Andrea,

Good to get your post. I know of a few restaurants and bars more so in the Barrio Norte, Recoleta, Centro area as opposed to Palermo (this is specifically regarding the bars). I know of a few in Las Canitas as well on Baez street, if I recall.

If you want we can exchange emails or just use the PM from BAExpats to communicate. I arrive on the 12th.

Suerte
Bruce

Hi Henry,

I will pick up a bottle for you and give you a call upon my arrival. Do you specifically want Tylenol or will a generic suffice?

Suerte
Bruce

Back