Visiting Buenos Aires From U.s. For 1 Month

Tori

Registered
Hi, I'm flying into Buenos Aires mid May. Is it true that there are items widely available in the U.S. (Where I'm flying from) That are pricy or even unattainable in Argentina?

Yes,it's true. However,years ago it was downright impossible.But ,not to worry,I'm from the U.S. and I have survived 36 years here without most American products While you're here come to the Coffee Chats and meet some of us..

The answer would be 'yes' if the destination in question was France or the UK as well. Countries have a way of working like that.

You didn't mention any particular items. If you are taking medication , bring a month's supply. Ditto for any skin or hair products that you need. Also, if it applies, bring some tampons , pads are plentiful here. If you are a vegetarian, there are many restaurant options, esp. in Palermo Hollywood.

The peanut butter thing is a downright tragedy :( Other than that I'm a minimalist type of guy, give or take a couple luxuries.. My intention is to be productive on my flight to Argentina for anybody lacking something from U.S.

I've gotten peanut butter many times here, both chunky and smooth. It is, in my opinion, of decent quality.

Beef jerky, on the other hand, is something I weep daily for.

Back