Viva La Republica End The Monarchy...?? Spain

Rich One

Registered
Thousands gathered Now in Puerta del Sol , Madrid requesting a Republican System end the Monarchy??

Tonite...!! 7 PM Spanish Embassy B.A. Protest to request Republican system.

Networks Explode...!! FelipeSerarey?
hashtag #APorLaTercera, #ReferendumYa y #IIIRepública

http://politica.elpa...635_165428.html

http://www.20minutos...ndum/republica/

1401736099_001857_1401736815_album_normal.jpg

I'm no royalist but I can't see this making any substantive change in Spain. The energy expended on this might be better exercised on other reforms.

The money involved in putting a new king in the castle could be spent making Spain a Republic. I think the people deserve to choose.

Today, the king is extremely symbolic. I don't see how it really matters or how people should even bother spending the energy to protest.

No, its not! its and has been for a long time a very important figure in politics, its soooo much more that a symbol!!!!

No, its not! its and has been for a long time a very important figure in politics, its soooo much more that a symbol!!!!
You are soooo right. They should send him to Argentina. It needs a king.

You are soooo right. They should send him to Argentina. It needs a king.

prove me wrong, ddidnt you guys studied the spanish transition into democracy? what he did with ETA for example, the role he played with the attempt of coup d etat in 1981, the importance of his diplomatic missions. I dont like the king at all, I dont like monarchy, Im for the republica, 100%, but to say his presence in politics is symbolic!!

prove me wrong, ddidnt you guys studied the spanish transition into democracy? what he did with ETA for example, the role he played with the attempt of coup d etat in 1981, the importance of his diplomatic missions. I dont like the king at all, I dont like monarchy, Im for the republica, 100%, but to say his presence in politics is symbolic!!

Noooo Matias you are a Monarquista??? Felipe VI would be a good King though.

Noooo Matias you are a Monarquista??? Felipe VI would be a good King though.
t

ill 7 or 8 years ago, Juan Carlos had an excellent image, excellent. From every spaniard, even the lefties. The problems began with the crisis.

t

ill 7 or 8 years ago, Juan Carlos had an excellent image, excellent. From every spaniard, even the lefties. The problems began with the crisis.
What about the Safari Scandal in Kenya with a German Princess and a broken hip, and the Embezzlement charges against his daughter and son-in-law

Back