Volunteer Work For Experienced Environmental Practitioner

kerriem

Registered
I'm currently living in Buenos Aires and I am looking for volunteer work in the environmental sector. I have five years of experience working in the environment and resources industry with my main area of experience being environmental and social impact assessment.

If anyone knows of an organisation that I could contact to volunteer my services I would be most grateful.

Hi,

I'm not sure if you are still looking, but I know of a great volunteer organization which I worked for when I first arrived. It is called Amartya and along with many other projects, they work to educate youngsters about the enviornment. I too come from a similar background as you mentioned above and was quite saddened by the lack of concern or education for basic enviornmental maintencance here. Please feel free to contact me via email at [email protected] if you ahve any more questions about what I replied with above. Thanks :)

I would get in contact with the local Patagonia store at Suipacha 1178. Email Cristobal and tell him that I passed you his info.
They work with a lot of organizations here in Argentina.
Cris' email is Cristobal Costa <[email protected]>

Also check out
Espacio Sustentable on linkedin and online. They have some pretty cool things and provide good resources. If you have any more ? my email is [email protected]

Best of luck

You shouldn't have any problem volunteering...people willing to work for free: every employer's dream.

Back