Volunteering opportunity at leading Argentine think tank - interested?

LaLondonera

Registered
Are you interested in gaining some work experience whilst in Argentina? We offer you the opportunity to:
  • Be a volunteer for the best think tank in Argentina and one of the top five in Latin America.Gain hands-on experience in international fundraising from a Latin American perspective.
  • Be exposed to relevant events happening in the country.
  • Access to experts on public policy that Cippec specializes on.

We are looking for an enthusiastic volunteer to join the fundraising team. He or she must be a native English speaker or equivalent, have an advanced level of Spanish and ideally have an interest in the work Cippec does. Minimum commitment required is three months.

If you are interested in becoming part of our team please email me Brenda Poggio at ([email protected]) and I will send you more details about the opportunity.

Thank you!

Are you interested in gaining some work experience whilst in Argentina? We offer you the opportunity to:
  • Be a volunteer for ... Cippec .....

Hi Brenda

How did the last one go?

Not being sarky or anything just interested to hear if anything postive

http://baexpats.org/topic/21878-volunteering-at-argentinas-top-think-tank/page__hl__%2Bthink+%2Btank

3 months. She actually got a permanent job at a very big and well known international charity...they even sorted out her working visa so a great outcome...

Brenda you really do need to allow people to background check your organisation easily by providing a link.

Here's CIPPEC's site for potential candidates.

'Argentina's best think tank' might benefit here from a touch of reflective practise and add this into it's future 'employment' protocols.

Hi everyone, I was the previous volunteer at CIPPEC and it was a wonderful experience. I learned so much. It's definitely a fast-paced environment, but very worth it if you are a high achiever looking to gain experience in Argentine civil society. CIPPEC is well-known globally as well. I would certainly have stayed longer except I was offered a great job and work visa at an international NGO. If you are interested in international cooperation and politics I highly recommend this opportunity. If anyone would like to chat about it feel free to send me a pm.

Back