Volunteers Needed - Mural Painting in La Matanza

Ali J

Registered
CONVIVEN is a non-profit, non-governmental social organization that promotes the comprehensive social-communitary development of children, teenagers, youths and families, who live in one of the well-known shantytowns in Capital Federal.

Conviven is branching out to a new centre in La Matanza. The new centre has lots of blank, white walls so we are going to given them some colour! We are looking for volunteers to create a beautiful mural at Conviven's new centre.

Join us between January 17 - 20 to paint a mural, designed with input from the children who attend the centre, which will make a significant improvement to the Centre. We need your help to make this happen!

As Conviven has no regular income and relies fundraising activities. We may need to ask for a small contribution towards the cost of the paint & the brushes.

Please let me know if you are able to offer your support.

For more information about Conviven go to - conviven.org.ar

Hola Ali,

Yes I know of Conviven because I was helping to compile a guide of volunteer opportunities in Argentina. I would love to help out on the mural project. I have worked on mural projects before with kids in different countries. I think it is great to watch them create a concept and then see it come to life through their own efforts.

Please count me in, I also speak Spanish. You can email me at [email protected] or send me a pm.

Hasta pronto,
ida

Back