Wall-Mart Colluded With Cfk To Limit Free Press

Why is walmart getting so much heat when ALL of the supermarkets are basically doing the same?

Walmart is the most recognisable brand for Forbes' readership.

Interesting development.

Why is walmart getting so much heat when ALL of the supermarkets are basically doing the same?
Walmart is the most recognisable brand for Forbes' readership.

Interesting development.

Walmart is the only American company listed. The US isn't going to go after a Chilean company involved with a corrupt Argentine government. They don't have jurisdiction. But with the fellas from NW Arkansas... they can shove their boot up their asses.

Carefoure is French is it not? Do France or the EU not have laws against this too?

I wonder what happened with the Air Campora corruption a while back.

http://en.mercopress.com/2013/04/23/brazil-investigating-sale-of-20-embraer-e-190-to-aerolineas-argentinas-fearing-surcharges

Moreno is a thug and perhaps the worst face of the K force. This is exactly the reason that companies will not come to invest. But I have to admit Forbes can still deliver a good line....
"In Argentina, Peron is to some politicians what Jesus is to Republicans."

No worry, I don't think they buy it. They just quote the INDEC as being the "official voice" hmmmmmmm?

Moreno is a thug and perhaps the worst face of the K force. This is exactly the reason that companies will not come to invest. But I have to admit Forbes can still deliver a good line....
"In Argentina, Peron is to some politicians what Jesus is to Republicans."

See

Attachments

• San Perón.jpg
    San Perón.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 13
Back