Want Short/long Term Rental Apartment And Willing To Share

Happy New Year everyone!!!
My name is Rita, I am not a new member, only that I haven't used the site for a long while, maybe over 7 to 9 months. I became a Resident finally and now I am looking for an apartment for myself to be under 2700 per month with expenses included. The size does not matter, but must have a kitchen with a real fridge and freezer (not a mini bar) and an oven. I am a professional cook and enjoy cooking.

Another option, I am willing to share an apartment with one person, prefer a female but can manage to be around a young male (not so threatening for me - I need to be comfortable with the person) naturally for the person too.

I am also considering a small commercial office space that does have a living space in the back, then I could run my travel agency and my English Classes from the office space for the same cost of an apartment.

If any person has a business idea, I am open to partnership, since there are so many opportunities here. Please come forward and make yourself known to me.

My travel agency is licensed in Sydney Australia and it is an online service, it travels with me everywhere, my clients are Australian. Living here I am looking for full time work to secure an income in Pesos to pay my rent and living needs. I don't want to bring my Australian money here as I won't be able to get it out should I decide to return to Australia in the far future. Now I want to develop a home starting from the bottom earning pesos. If any person is like me please come forward. I am open to all possibilities.

I am a Student and want to use the vacations to find a place to call home. I am living in Argentina, it is my new country and establishing a life time home here and Australia will always be my home. I want to travel between them without being a tourist everytime I return to Argentina. I am in love with Argentina, a beautiful country.

I hope someone will come back to me with information. Sorry for so a long post but prefer to have it all in one place to manage.

Thank you.
Rita

If your price is in pesos, good luck with that. I think a parking stall in a good neighborhood is about that much.

I sad to say must agree
for that money you may find a room in some far area
an apt with fridge and oven no way!

I have to agree with the other members. That price is feasible if you can get a garantia and a long term 2 year contract. I pay $2,400 pesos for a one bedroom, but I had to get a garantia in Capital. Otherwise your options are limited: paying a very high price for a short-term apartment whose contract you can renew every six months, or rent a room from someone that already has an apartment or house. You might be able to find something in Craigslist or http://www.soloduenos.com/.

Back