Wanting To Learn Macrame/ Crochet/ Loom Weaving

DeziBee

Registered
Hey there!! I'm currently living in Argentina (still. don't expect much from my spanish) and I am getting a little bored in my ceramics class as It's more of a taller so I'm not learning anything new really. I was thinking of finding a class in Weaving.. or (big version like wall hangings or rugs etc..)Macrame.. or even finding a class to be better in crochet, as it is I can manage squares. :)

Any of you girls take any interesting crafty classes or know of any places you would recommend?
I don't work so like to fill in my time with yoga and learning completely useless crafty activities imagining one day I'll be a roaming market selling gypsy woman ;) hah
thanks for your help in advance...460a4f8912d1cb59573a899a6decfd0a.jpg9345e3396da74dfb13a8863abfe1c18b.jpgdf717e5cbee7f4a77bc7456e51af5e2f.jpg

Hi DeziBee! I really don't know if it's easy to find organized knitting classes here, but I do know there are informal classes or weekly gatherings at the stores selling knitting supplies, where ladies get together to knit in group. Usually, if you buy your supplies there, they will let you participate without any fees. I don't know if they will be as specific as crochet or what you are interested in, but it may be a start to keep you entertained. You should ask at the stores anyway, they may refer you to groups or classes. There are plenty of stores on Scalabrini Ortiz Ave near Cordoba Ave (going south on Sc. Ortiz). Good luck!

Back