Watch Out For These Guys! Ojo Chicos! Saldo.com.ar

jackbrooker

Registered
Hello to all!
Just a quick heads up to everyone and anyone shopping to sell off PayPal dollars from U.S. based accounts.

DO NOT DEAL WITH SALDO.COM.AR

There are several people/entities in town who buy the electronic U$D you have in PayPal and simply and seamlessly, reputably convert it to pesos in cash. I´ve been working with the same guy for 5 years now and one as a back up, and never had a problem. Well.... I came down with a minor case of greed on a larger transaction and my shopping around almost cost me dearly and completely!

In my shopping around I thought I had found a super deal from the ¨good folks¨ at saldo.com.ar Momentarily stuck on stupid I went with the unknown for a little more than a peso more than any of my usual guys were offering. The temptation was great on this transaction because the bit more than a peso difference added up significantly. Needless to say, these folks tried hitting me with hidden fees, AFIP paperwork, copies of document, copies of account data, and in reality I would would have come up below what my usual guys would have paid, clean, clear and cash in hand, without a single bad bill, and, or bundled and sealed direct from the bank.

I have to hand it to PayPal though. In an extraordinary move on their part they cancelled the payment which is as close to unheard of once a direct payment is made. They came through for me though and all is well. I write this as not only a warning about saldo.com,ar but to apologize to the 2 entities that have shown me their loyalty and support for over 5 years now, for my momentary greed. I may not have get as much per dollar from you guys, but, I know what I am getting, and I don´t have any problem paying for the service, security and loyalty.

People, DO NOT deal with saldo.com.ar and if you need to sell PayPal money, I will be happy to refer you to two or three very reputable and ¨amistuoso, amigoso¨ sources.

Back