Watching American football playoff games

sgarlow

Registered
Does anyone know of any bars in Palermo that broadcast broadcast American football games (notably the AFC championship game this weekend)?

Yes sugar, casa bar, and Alamo the usual three. But it might be on your TV you should check....I have the cable HD package and both games are on...

Go Ravens & '9ers!

Family Harbaugh!

Then Ricky Williams blazes into the end zone for the winning TD in the SB and all is right in the world.

I went to Sugar last week and like many times before they turn off the game sound to play really shitty music. It get's annoying when clearly everyone at the bar is there to watch the game.

I will try the Alamo this week, Go Pats!

this week both games are on but fox will not be in english..:( only way to get english is listen to the english on an internet transmission..if you do it perfect you can time the two pretty good at the cost of about a two minute dealy in the actual live broadcast...espn live on tv in english

fools.... you have to listen to an English web link to understand what the f**k is goin on.... such a sad game it is. All moves are rehersed for months on end, no spontaneity whatsoever, no wonder it never became international. Also ... your beer is piss !

Back