Wayfarer

dfakhred

Registered
Hi all! I'm so glad that I found this forum, it seems like you guys are pretty active and knowledgeable about BsAs. GREAT!

I'll introduce myself...
I'm Dana, I just graduated from the Univ. of California, and wanted to move out of the comfortable and try something new.

I'll be moving to Belgrano next month to attend some classes at Univ. de Belgrano, but mostly I'll be free, adventuring, wwoofing (http://www.wwoofargentina.com/), writing and trying to find work.

On that note, I would LOVE to meet up with any veteran expats out here to chat and get some advice from the veterans.

So excited!

-Dana

Dana, very cool. I live in Belgrano, would be glad to meet up with you. Do you have a place to live yet?

Hi, yes I'll be doing a home-stay with a family, the details released upon arrival at the Univ. orientation (i.e. shrouded in mystery).
I've heard good things about Belgrano...any particular musts you recommend?

But, until then, I will be in Buenos Aires starting the 26th, hanging around, trying to find my legs.

I hope to meet up,

Dana

Dana, sounds good... I will be back in the US from the 24th to 3 Jan, then traveling for work to Cordoba for a few days, I think, but send me a message and we will meet up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Newcomers Forum 10
Back