Wedding Photographer in Buenos Aires?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fairchild

Registered
I am looking for a wedding photographer in BA.

It's for a wedding in Uruguay, however, the photographers out there seem to have really old equipment and terribly old style... so I am looking for someone in Buenos Aires that has modern equipment and is super style-y and professional and is willing to travel for a weekend to Uruguay.

Anyone know of someone or have any suggestions at all??!!

Thank you!

Hi, my best friend's son is a photographer. His name is Gerardo. I suggest sending him an email and asking to see some samples of his work. He won't charge you and arm and a leg either. He's very fair.

[email protected]

We were incredibly pleased with Falke Rey. You can email them at [email protected]. They have several books of samples in the office and they planned with us exactly how we wanted everything (elegant church photos, more stylish and fun reception photos.) They don´t seem to put much up on their website if I remember correctly but they appear in a lot of the wedding publications here. The photos were fantastic and they really took the time to make sure they got a few great pictures of everyone at the wedding and we had a lot of people. Of course they took a lot more of the key family members and friends in attendance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back