Welcome To The Dictatorship Of Happiness

Bajo_cero2

Registered
http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1854194-mauricio-macri-eligio-dos-candidatos-para-la-corte-suprema-horacio-rosatti-y-carlos-rosenkranz

As I predicted, the President is a dictator. Dictator means that he rules by decree. He appointed 2 SC judges by decree when it cannot be done without the approval of the Senate.

This resource is so democratic and republican that the last President who used it was in 1852 according to La Nacion.

However, 100% of the dictators used it.

If you need to cover the 2 empty places at the SC you can call the Senate or you can use the Presidents of the Federal chambers.

He already enacted over a 100 decrees.

Carlos Rosenkrantz , a disciple of the late philosopher Carlos Nino, is a lawyer (UBA), Doctor of Law (Yale Law School), former adviser to former President Raul Alfonsin. Currently, he teaches Theory of Law (UBA) and is rector of the University of San Andrés.​
Meanwhile, Carlos Rosatti was also constitutional and Justice Minister Nestor Kirchner.

Shocking appointments!! I'm outrage!!

Almost as shocking as them making a mistake with Horacio Rosatti's name!

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horacio_Rosatti​

http://live.v1.udesa.edu.ar/files/profesores/Carlos_Rosenkrantz.pdf​

Bajo,

Can these 2 new judges jurisdicate over citizenship cases?

If so, could they be anti granting citizebships or delaying the process deliberately?

There are issues with these appointments through decree that a neutral observer would have to be very inventive in order to call them "democratic".

I understand that they are passed as a quick fix to a situation created by the previous administration, but pulling 100+year-old decrees out of the pages of history to jump today's constitutional reforms is just not cricket.

The new government has a myriad of complicated problems ahead to address and see through to their conclusion, much worse in a way than the crises of '89 and '01 where the problems were obvious and homogenous, today they are a nest of hydra's heads to combat and staying outside the path of the constitutional norms and violating institutional independence is not only revisiting the evils of the recent past, but also starting down the same hostile path that had led to the incompletion of every single non-Peronist government since the return of democracy.

Baexpats, if you want to defend Macri you need to take off the rose-tinted spectacles - stand in the middle.

http://www.lanacion....rlos-rosenkranz

As I predicted, the President is a dictator. Dictator means that he rules by decree. He appointed 2 SC judges by decree when it cannot be done without the approval of the Senate.

This resource is so democratic and republican that the last President who used it was in 1852 according to La Nacion.

However, 100% of the dictators used it.

If you need to cover the 2 empty places at the SC you can call the Senate or you can use the Presidents of the Federal chambers.

He already enacted over a 100 decrees.

Well given the fact that I have more respect for the rocks decorating the boarders of my gardens than what is floating around in your K brain at this point Bajo. I think I will just sit back and watch the situation unfold from the other side of river for several months.

Coming in behind the mayhem of Kness I think desperate times call for desperate measures and there is allot in desperate going on in Argentina thanks to the imbecilic support and votes of warped K minds like yours that got a fine country like Argentina where it is today.

I know this is a mentally challenging time for you and if it gets really bad please do seek professional help. I am with Thorsten hopefully we can get your meds back online before you really do loose it along with all the mindless K cronies that happened to get out voted by your mindful country men that want change and seem to be getting just that.

There are issues with these appointments through decree that a neutral observer would have to be very inventive in order to call them "democratic".

I understand that they are passed as a quick fix to a situation created by the previous administration, but pulling 100+year-old decrees out of the pages of history to jump today's constitutional reforms is just not cricket.

The new government has a myriad of complicated problems ahead to address and see through to their conclusion, much worse in a way than the crises of '89 and '01 where the problems were obvious and homogenous, today they are a nest of hydra's heads to combat and staying outside the path of the constitutional norms and violating institutional independence is not only revisiting the evils of the recent past, but also starting down the same hostile path that had led to the incompletion of every single non-Peronist government since the return of democracy.

Baexpats, if you want to defend Macri you need to take off the rose-tinted spectacles - stand in the middle.
How do you feel about Obama's widespread use of Presidential Decrees, extending to things like immigration law? Do you feel it's the same kind of dangerous overreaching?

This is a serious question, for you and anyone else who cares to opine - I'm not taking a side, just wondering if you see the same danger in the US (that's if you follow US politics, of course).

Back