We're Hiring! 4 X Customer Service Representatives

jcarter

Registered
ticketZone / myZone Media is hiring 4 Full-Time Dynamic Customer Service Representatives in Buenos Aires.

A Bit About Us

myZone Media provides event professionals with ticketing, marketing, printing, and software development services. Our long-term vision (BHAG) is to become the world's largest event automation software platform. Our brands include myZone.com, ticketZone.com, Am2Studio.hr and several more. Our clients include clubZone.com, Enchant Christmas Light Maze, The Vancouver Folk Music Festival and GreenRush.com. While we do our best to stay focused on the events industry, we serve clients in broad range of industries including eCommerce, technology, industrial, healthcare, and not-for-profit. You can read more about our company here!

Our Work Environment

myZone works in a results-only work environment (ROWE) so you are provided flexibility in setting your own hours and optionally working from home. Additional benefits of ROWE include no tracking of sick days or vacation time. We were inspired by Dan Pink's Ted Talk on the science of motivation, and believe that an intrinsically motivated team is the best way to solve the problems of the 21st century (ie: we don't use carrots or sticks!).

The Position

This role is intended for an accountable, self-motivated, organized candidate with a keen interest in customer service, systems development, and small business growth. You'll be working directly with our ticketing team to provide a superior customer service experience to customers all across North America - and keep things running smoothly on a day-to-day basis! Experience with chargebacks is a plus! There is huge opportunity to gain experience and move upwards within the company as we continue to grow.

Primary Responsibilities

• Customer Service: fielding general customer inquiries, responding to emails, calls, and LiveChat support in the busiest periods of the year!
• Administrative Support: fraud monitoring, coordinating chargeback disputes, general support for sales, marketing, and ticketing teams
• Social Media Administration: Connecting with customers, moderation
• Executive Support: General support for the executive team.

Requirements of Applicants

• A Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education & experience
• Superior people & customer service skills
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Strong computer skills: Excel, Outlook etc.
• Strong Internet skills: Google Docs, Skype, Search etc.
• Extremely detail oriented
• Ability to effectively prioritize work flow
• Experience with task management and/or project management software
• Excellent task and time management skills
• Experience with email marketing software is an asset

Work Hours & Location

Full-Time 12 PM - 8 PM Buenos Aires (ROWE environment - remote work)
(ROWE environment - remote work)

Compensation

Starting salary $1250 with increase to $1500 after 3-month probationary period (+ $40 monthly internet compensation)

Position Available: Immediately

If interested, please apply here:
https://myzone.bambo.../view.php?id=19

Hello, I applied on September 14. The day after the ad was posted on a Facebook group. I applied with high hopes I'd at least get an interview since my work experience and educational background matched so well with the job post and the company. Is there an HR contact I can reach out directly? Regards, Eli

Back