What analysts are saying about Marcri.

I posted this here on February 2016 and got virtually crucified for it. And honestly, I HATE being right about this. But two and a half years later, here we are.

"He might be better than Cristina (any semi-retarded ape is), but he is still a typical South American politician. I think there is a lot of wishful thinking and self delusion toward Macri. I can understand the need people have to see Macri as this super statesman, since people lived 12+ miserable years under the Ks. But understanding is not the same as agreeing. There are lots of warning signs coming from Macri that people are choosing to ignore because they want to believe that now Argentina has a true leader. Sorry folks, but history seems to show us otherwise.

I posted this here on February 2016 and got virtually crucified for it. And honestly, I HATE being right about this. But two and a half years later, here we are.

"He might be better than Cristina (any semi-retarded ape is), but he is still a typical South American politician. I think there is a lot of wishful thinking and self delusion toward Macri. I can understand the need people have to see Macri as this super statesman, since people lived 12+ miserable years under the Ks. But understanding is not the same as agreeing. There are lots of warning signs coming from Macri that people are choosing to ignore because they want to believe that now Argentina has a true leader. Sorry folks, but history seems to show us otherwise.

I believe his presidency will be historical and in not a good way. I cannot understand those expats who hate Trump but seem to love Macri as they are very similar in all policies.

I agree that the government should invest more in education, but we should be careful where we get our news.

Telesur is owned by the government on Venezuela.

There are many news outlets criticizing Mauricio Macri. Basically the world has lost confidence in his economic reforms. Google is your friend.

I agree that the government should invest more in education, but we should be careful where we get our news.

Telesur is owned by the government on Venezuela.

by the way, who cares who they are owned by?? What you are seeing is true. There are massive protests right now involving students and teachers, and others.

There are many news outlets criticizing Mauricio Macri. Basically the world has lost confidence in his economic reforms. Google is your friend.

I wrote above that I agreed that education shouldn't be cut. I'm aware that Telesur isn't the only organization that is critical of the Macri+IMF plan.

by the way, who cares who they are owned by?? What you are seeing is true. There are massive protests right now involving students and teachers, and others.

Do I really need to explain to you why it matters who owns a news network? Telesur is a propaganda arm of the Venezuelan government. Do you also look to the North Korean News Agency or Saudi state media for your information?

I wrote above that I agreed that education shouldn't be cut. I'm aware that Telesur isn't the only organization that is critical of the Macri+IMF plan.

Do I really need to explain to you why it matters who owns a news network? Telesur is a propaganda arm of the Venezuelan government. Do you also look to the North Korean News Agency or Saudi state media for your information?

Please, spare me. For the purposes of this story, they are telling the truth. There are massive protests against Macri by people in education. I understand that it's a Venezuelan network, however, when you semi-dismiss a story because it's being reported by a Venezuelan station, you make it seem like it's not happening, and it truly is. Maybe they feel compelled to report it, since, you saw absolutely nothing on The Clarin and La Nation, and today, Hundreds of thousands of people marched against Macri.

Back