What Are You Watching On Netflix? Was It Any Good?

Ceviche

Registered
I wanted to start of thread, for sharing what movies you watched last on Netflix. And if you enjoyed them? Many times, I search good movies online, only to find they are not on Netflix! So would appreciate some movie recommendations straight from Netflix.

I personally like all kind of movies. Lately , i have become a great fan of stylish but violent Korean edge of the seat, thrillers.

This week watched two amazing movies "The man from Nowhere" and "Breathless". Both mindblowing movies. Highly recommended.

By the way, I stream Netflix USA.

So what are you guys, watching?

I wanted to start of thread, for sharing what movies you watched last on Netflix. And if you enjoyed them? Many times, I search good movies online, only to find they are not on Netflix! So would appreciate some movie recommendations straight from Netflix.

I personally like all kind of movies. Lately , i have become a great fan of stylish but violent Korean edge of the seat, thrillers.

This week watched two amazing movies "The man from Nowhere" and "Breathless". Both mindblowing movies. Highly recommended.

By the way, I stream Netflix USA.

So what are you guys, watching?

If you have Netflix USA, you can binge-watch all the seasons of Justified (which, oddly, you can't do if you're in the States).

IT Crowd, Blackmirror, the intouchables, the world's fastest indian, and generation war is the last stuff i've watched on netflix.

Hey Ceviche,

I stream Netflix Latin America while I work or cook...mostly, I play anything I normally wouldn't watch if I was sitting there just watching.

The most recent Spanish anything I watched that I thought was worth the time to pay attention was Los Simuladores, an Argentine series with two seasons. It's a series about this group of guys who are something like private investigators that work together to solve problems of those who need help or have a problem. It's pretty entertaining.

As for movies, a good Spanish crime thriller on Netflix LA (although it's not Castellano) is El Cuerpo.

I watched the movie you recommended (Corazón de Leon) and liked it, but I had to find it in download format...not available on Netflix.

Are you looking for stuff in English, too?

I watched the movie you recommended (Corazón de Leon) and liked it, but I had to find it in download format...not available on Netflix.

When I had posted the name of movie, I had also posted its youtube link.

Try my Korean movie suggestions as above. If you like them , will suggest more. Am a big fan of International Cinema

Blackmirror is not available to stream on mine. Is it on yr netflix?

IT Crowd, funny uk comedy. (father ted is from the same guy)
Black Mirror was on the uk netflix. not sure if its still on now.
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]the intouchables is a french comedy[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]the world's fastest indian has anthony hopkins in it and is a comedy.[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]generation war has been called the german "band of brothers". Bit fictional but an entertaining watch.[/background]

IT Crowd, funny uk comedy. (father ted is from the same guy)
Black Mirror was on the uk netflix. not sure if its still on now.
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]the intouchables is a french comedy[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]the world's fastest indian has anthony hopkins in it and is a comedy.[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]generation war has been called the german "band of brothers". Bit fictional but an entertaining watch.[/background]

Bummer, may have to vpn to UK to get these...not available on LA or USA.

I'll check these out...thx!

Back