What Can I Do For You?

Kokopele

Registered
Just a note to say hello to all you expats.
My name is Guillermo Schleimer..
Born in Argentina, I am a us citizen born abroad.
Returned last November and presently live in Beccar after spending more than 40 years in the United States.
Former ACS Lincoln School student in La Lucila since the first grade and later attended college in Northern California after serving in the US Navy. Began my career in Electro-Mechanical Engineering during the High Tech boom of the 70-80´s in silicon valley and continuing on to work for The Aerospace and Defense Industry at companies like NASA, Jacobs Engineering, Northrop Grumman, Hamilton Sundstrand ans Loral Randtron.
Before my Career in Engineering, I developed my skills in the construction and home remodeling industry.
It was probably the most fun I had and honestly what gave me the greatest satisfaction at the end of the day.

Currently, I am retired and continuing my craft here in Argentina.

I have extended experience in all related to home remodeling and repair including;
Electricity: 12/110/220v, Commercial and Residential Rewiring and new instalation
Plumbing & Gas: Iron/PVC/ABS/Thermo-Fusion piping systems, Water Pump, Heating and Split AC/Heat
Carpentry: Rough and Finish Carpentry, interior and exterior, Furniture Repair, Picture Framing, Doors and Windows, Persianas
Telecommunications:Phone systems, Portero Electrico, Door Bell intercom, Home Networking
Masonry: Concrete, Brick, Porcelanato, Ceramic
Mechanical Engineering: Product developement, packaging, Solid Modeling, Drafting, CAD, Creo Wildfire

Please count on me for and projects or simply get in touch to chat!
Website in construction: www.kokopele.com
Phone: 15-6874-2468
You can find my Professional Profile at: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=43686370&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile
or contact me at [email protected]

thank you!

Impressive resume!!! Navy and all but the question is Can you drink!??? lol Welcome to Argentina bud!!!

Back