What foods would you bring from US?

jb5

Registered
If you were sending a container, what foods would you bring from the US?

- Tostitos Hint of Lime Chips
- Salsa, preferably the Wal-Mart Lime-flavored stuff
- Chili-cheese Fritos
- Coffee.. Lots of Coffee

:)

Cheese - English or French, the ones that you can't get in BA which is 99.99% of what is produced. I knew someone who did it a few years ago w/o problems.

Tribe of two sheiks hummus with jalapeño peppers, hummus with roasted red peppers and hummus with 40 spices. Some of the most delicious foods I have ever tasted, too bad they are unavailable here :-(

chocolate syrup, peanut butter, chocolate candy, kidney beans in jars, enchilada sauce, lasagna noodles, canned salmon. spices and herbs that aren´t available here, chervil, canned soup, canned diced chilies
Non food - Qtips, wood floor cleaner than polishes too :Mop and Glo?, Tide, good quality paper towels, wash cloths.
Yes, many of these things may be availble here, but ......

Agree with Davidglen and bradlyhale... Oh I really miss hummus and tostitos!
Also peanut butter
hot salsa

sergio said:
Cheese - English or French, the ones that you can't get in BA which is 99.99% of what is produced. I knew someone who did it a few years ago w/o problems.

Really? in a container? How did that work? i would have thought it would have all gone off... or did they buy whole rounds of cheese and somehow set it up so they got decent ventilation and could continue aging on the way down?

broth/stock cubes that are low salt and don't contain monosodium glutatmate....all the packet soups and stock here has it in, even knorr and tibaldi which is meant to be a health version.

Back