What Is A Good Store To Buy A Bookshelf?

sab15

Registered
Hi,

I need an IKEA type bookshelf, maybe 4 or 5 shelves and about 70 inches tall and 26 inches wide. A friend mentioned gong to Once to shop for this. Any suggestions for a specific store? I'd rather not spend more than 600 pesos.

Thanks a lot.

SB

I don't think you can get something like that for 600 pesos or less. What you can checkout is Easy for the (low quality) home depot equivalent, or check out the stores which make custom furniture from pine wood. The cheapest area to buy it is in Tigre at the market, but you need transportation to get your shelves back...

I spent $ 619 in a 6 - compartments shelf at Easy a couple weeks ago (approx. 1,30 tall x 1 m). They have it in white and dark brown "wood" (or wengue). It is called a "modulo" or "estanteria". They have other options as well, like 4 compartments, 12 compartments, etc.

Good luck!

I don't think you can get something like that for 600 pesos or less. What you can checkout is Easy for the (low quality) home depot equivalent, or check out the stores which make custom furniture from pine wood. The cheapest area to buy it is in Tigre at the market, but you need transportation to get your shelves back...

I think it would be feasible to carry something like that back on the train from Tigre, though you'd need to get it to the station (and from the station in BA to your house).

For an Ikea type shelf I would go to Sodimac.They have nicer things than Easy in general,to my mind anyway.The nearest one to Capital is Vicente Lopez,accessible via bus 29 that goes in the direction of Olivos. There is a massive Carrefour there, too ( Sodimac is part of the Carrefour group)
www.sodimac.com.ar

Back