What Is Creamfieldsba?

Ceviche

Registered
Anybody heard about this event?

I believe its on Nov 11th.

If you like dance music it gets no better than this. I have never been to Creamfields BA but used to be a regular at Liverpool in my younger days. From speaking to friends who attended the 2007 and 2008 Creamfields here in BA they said it is second to none, "wicked tunes and first class gash" was how I believe they described it.

Creamfields certainly makes me feel nostalgic, however I am sure the feelings would be replaced by embarrassment and awkwardness were I to attend this event and realize that the sweaty, gurning teenagers and twenty somethings jumping around with huge pupils were reminiscent of myself 10 years ago.

If you go I am very interested to see how you found it.

:)

I've been to Creamfields here a few times over the last years. It's good. Very different from a UK festival, very different from Creamfields Liverpool.

I really enjoy it. The key pointers are to go with a group of friends (5-15), organise a minibus to collect you after (you will be stranded if not), and expect to get lost- one of the charming things about this festival is you will somehow always find your friends again.

Buenos Aires is well known through though tour circuit for having passionate crowds and Creamfields exhibits this well. It is relatively small, 50-60k, with relaxed VIP areas with good group prices. It is one night only from 4pm - 4am. I usually get there for 10pm. It's enough as the ball keeps rolling until 6am usually en situ, and after there are many after parties back in the bubble neighbourhoods.
There is a great mix of artists and little queue to be had for toilet or Drink. Food queues can be long though.
As with any festival like this, the drugs are pretty important. Plan them well. Security is a quick frisk for bottles and other more voluminous contraband.
Keep both parts of your ticket well guarded as you will need them both to pass through different layers of security.

A superhero costume usually goes down well. B)

Thinking about hitting these up, anyone else?

http://www.inbuenosaires.net/viernes-state-alsina-940/

Creamfields Pre-party this Friday with Guy Gerber and then Seth Troxler a bit later on in the month. Par-tay.

Back