What is Generation Zoe?

sts7049

Registered
i've been reading these articles today about the collapse of Generation Zoe. but...i'm having a hard time understanding exactly what the business is. clearly they are getting lots of people to invest money but for what exactly??

i've been reading these articles today about the collapse of Generation Zoe. but...i'm having a hard time understanding exactly what the business is. clearly they are getting lots of people to invest money but for what exactly??
Looks like another Ponzi scheme. 120% interest on dollar accounts.

A ponzi/pyramid scheme. I'm honestly surprised there isn't more of these considering people wanting to hedge against inflation

As P.T. Barnum said..."There's a sucker born every minute"...
The culprit, Leonardo Cositorto is in the DR right now. He's giving a press conference through Zoom.
He blames the media. Unfortunately there are a lot of ignorant gullible people looking for an easy buck.

As P.T. Barnum said..."There's a sucker born every minute"...
The culprit, Leonardo Cositorto is in the DR right now. He's giving a press conference through Zoom.
He blames the media. Unfortunately there are a lot of ignorant gullible people looking for an easy buck.

What is DR in this context? Dominican Republic?

But seriously, how is anyone dumb enough to believe a scam that claims to render a return of 7.5% to 10% per month? I can't even conceive of being that naive. You'd have to believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. I was all of 12 years old when my mother told me quite bluntly, "If something seems too good to be true, that's because it is."

And this HDP is still trying to pretend it was legit?

/me bangs head on desk

What is DR in this context? Dominican Republic?

But seriously, how is anyone dumb enough to believe a scam that claims to render a return of 7.5% to 10% per month? I can't even conceive of being that naive. You'd have to believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. I was all of 12 years old when my mother told me quite bluntly, "If something seems too good to be true, that's because it is."

And this HDP is still trying to pretend it was legit?

/me bangs head on desk
Yes,..last night he was speaking through Zoom from the Dominican Republic. The guy is a total BS artist. Here's a short interview of him from last year made in Colombia. I can imagine how the naive and uneducated would fall for his con.

It's a Ponzi scheme

Back