Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Ice cream

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Other - tell us in the comments!

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters

Rease

Registered
I am not a huge fan of Argentina food overall, but I have to say that there are a few things that I truly love- the #1 food being the ice cream. I realize ice cream is not Argentine, but the quality of ice cream here is excellent.

Oh wow I can´t believe I forgot to add that to the list!

Coca-Cola -- they drink it everywhere, all the time. Even in the fanciest restaurants.

none of the above (sigh). maybe the ice cream, from time to time.

amcarey said:
pastel de papa...casero...mmmmmm....alimentame!

Is welsh..originally made with minced lamb as its shpherd's pie..try it in Cardiff and you will find it equally delicious without the egg and or olives they add here unusually so..weather here is better though granted..
personally I was torn to vote between milanesas, empanadas, ice-creeam and parilla...these are the very best of the country and the best in the world!

Even though I think John Cale is the greatest, and I have a dozen of his albums on my Ipod to prove it, you welshmen are pretty funny, if you think you invented putting meat in bread. Approximately the time grain was domesticated, several thousand years before "shepards pie" ever was made in Wales, somebody in the middle east made a similar dish...
And, since then, its been made in all kinds of places where Wales was only a name on a map.

The invention of agriculture is usually credited to the Levant, somewhere around 9500 BC, and quickly thereafter meat baked in a pastry became popular.

This is not to say that its quite possible that Welsh Shepards Pie is the BEST version, but it is hardly the first...

Me, I am big fan of pastel de papas, and caseros, and provoleta, and fuggazeta with faina, and choripan, and papa provencal, and most anything off the parrilla- bondiola!

And what about fernet and coke- thats food.

and Heladas are certainly food.

I don't understand how parilladas are winning, too much offal and cheap meat. I can feel my arteries clogging every time I eat a parillada.

Reactions: tez
Back