Votes: 42 37.2%
  • Other

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • Virtual Visitor (only on line)

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters

steveinbsas

Registered
I thought it might be interesting to see what kind of visas members of the forum have.

Voting is anonymous.

Please "vote" for the actual type of visa you have now, unless you are currently applying for another category: for example, an individual with a visa transitoria (tourist visa) applying for a visa temporaria.

If you are not in BA and do not hold a temporary visa, please vote as a Virtual Visitor.

argsteve said:
I consider myself permanent but I like to have lunch in Colonia every 90 days hahaha

Within the scope of the list you are a "perpetual tourist" as you really only have a tourist visa but really live here.

Steve, I think it's a good idea to edit your first post and clarify exactly what you mean by: Tourist (90 day) and Tourist (perpetual).

Nobody really has a perpetual tourist visa, they either renew it every 90 days or overstay.

I have no visa. Tourist visa expired almost a year ago.

Tangerine said:
John.St,
It is a post from 2009 :confused:
Maybe YOU should start a new poll.:eek:
So I noticed, it' 3 years old, but it was referred to today in a post in another thread - and IMO it's still a good idea to define exactly what you mean.

steveinbsas said:
Within the scope of the list you are a "perpetual tourist" as you really only have a tourist visa but really live here.

Thanks for listing a category that fits me perfectly. Migraciones may not accept that I live in Argentina, but Buenos Aires been my only permanent and legal address for 13 years.

Back