Whats involved in going to UBA

Its_not_me

Registered
Hello,I have been to BA 4 times in the past 2 years. I was thinking about moving there for a year and attending UBA and learning Spanish. My company got bought out so i will be out of a job soon.
Can anyone give me the basics of whats involved, cost and when the year starts? My spanish stinks, i am an engineer, i have a math brain
Would 35kU$D be enough to live on for a year if you did it right? Thanks

UBA is free. There are a lot of people from Latin American countries enrolled at UBA and they don't pay anything. You may need a DNI though.

"Cristian" said:
UBA is free. There are a lot of people from Latin American countries enrolled at UBA and they don't pay anything. You may need a DNI though.
This is incorrect: UBA is free if you are Argentine, or resident or you are on some type of exchange with a foreign university. Spanish classes for foreigners are available but are not free ( they are not expensive though ) Here is the official link with infohttp://www.idiomas.filo.uba.ar/extranjeros/ingles/extranjeros.htm" target="_blanknik

The Spanish classes are not free, true. Foreigners can study free in the regular degree program, though. I know a Peruvian and a Chilean who study there free. They may have DNIs. I would have to check. My point is that the university does not charge for its undergraduate degree program and there are a lot of foreigners from other Latin American countries.

Back