What's on Netflix in Argentina for English speakers?

Edmund Pickett

Registered
The Netflix Argentina website doesn't have much listed in English, but a friend says if I sign up then there are many more choices. Is this true? I'm also curious about Amazon TV. I'm a Prime subscriber but I have heard that it's not available here. True??

The majority of the movies and shows are in English on Netflix in Argentina. I think you can only get the original Prime movies/shows when watching from here.

there are is a very limited selection of Amazon Prime shows you can "watch abroad".

The Netflix Argentina website doesn't have much listed in English, but a friend says if I sign up then there are many more choices. Is this true? I'm also curious about Amazon TV. I'm a Prime subscriber but I have heard that it's not available here. True??
Lots of Netflix TVseries + movies have eng subtitles....

there is plenty available on netflix here in english. there are differences in licensing of course but there is quite a bit.

also, you could use a VPN service to access US content...not techinically allowed of course but many do it.

I pay for Netflix with my U.S.credit card. I have a VPN. I get Hulu, Netflix, Amazon prime and PBS. All U.S. programs. I don't have a TV and don't want one. My tablet is all I need.

Get a VPN.

Get a good VPN and you can use your Prime account, though Amazon blocks servers a lot so it can get a bit frustrating. Netflix has a lot of the same things the US one has, and also distributes shows like Better Call Saul (AMC) and a few others as Netflix Originals.

Get a good VPN and you can use your Prime account, though Amazon blocks servers a lot so it can get a bit frustrating. Netflix has a lot of the same things the US one has, and also distributes shows like Better Call Saul (AMC) and a few others as Netflix Originals.
I use ExpressVPN. I have no problems getting everything .

Back