What's the cheapest pharmacy?

booms

Registered
When I've been in other countries there's been a surprisingly large difference in the proce in different pharmacies.

I'll be getting a prescription today (no insurance, all done privately), where should I go?

Prices vary for the manufacturer/lab of the drug. Make sure you just get the cheapest generic brand. Check prices online.

Farmacia Leloir , Larrea St. 1249, Recoleta. up to 35 % discounts on Generics. Great prices

Prices vary for the manufacturer/lab of the drug. Make sure you just get the cheapest generic brand. Check prices online.

My Pharmacist strongly suggests to buy medications, you consume daily, from the same Lab .

Prices are the same if you buy prescription drugs. No difference.
Thanks for that. Is there a way to see what the price should be in advance, maybe online? Don't want to be gringo taxed.

Look for any pharmacy that includes the word "SOCIAL" in the name, check in google maps. They usually give discounts if you pay cash

Cuando he estado en otros países ha habido una diferencia sorprendentemente grande en el proceso en diferentes farmacias.

Recibiré una receta hoy (sin seguro, todo hecho de forma privada), ¿a dónde debo ir?
Only difference is brand. Generic drugs are cheap. Prices in alfabeta.net

Back