Whats the current rate per m2 for Colocación de Porcellantos

jez

Registered
I'm replacing my foor and want to know the current rate per m2 for Colocación de Procellanatos in Capital Federal any ideas?

anyone done renovations recently ???

Hi, for a good 'colocación', consider at least AR$ 70 per meter, plus all materials. Around 10 meters per day can be put by one 'oficial' and one 'ayudante' if they are doing a good job.

If you need a good 'colocador', let me know, I'm a local architect and could put you in contact with one. Be ready to hear AR$ 120 to AR$ 150 depending on where the work should be done and who you ask for the quote (many are handymen that quote you and then subcontract a cheaper 'colocador').

best of luck!

Reactions: jez
Thanks Ezequiel, I was quoted about AR$100 m2 and thought it was expensive considering I paid AR$50 m2 18 months ago in Bariloche, but he is doing a very good job so I suppose that is the norm

Ouch! I think 50 pesos/square meter is a far rate if you cut out all middlemen. I recently paid 700 pesos for 15 sq meters (and a lot of corner cuts) and disassembling a huge closet. I had to buy all the material but they brought it up the elevators. It took them 2 days and they did a very good job. I'll be happy to recommend him, he speaks 0 English though.

Back