Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Baseball

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters

YOenBA

Registered
Obviously, Argentines have their favorites, such as Futbol, but I'd like to know how many expats follow local and international sports. Personally, I am still a big NFL fan. I like futbol too, but American Football has a special place in my heart. Which sport do you follow most closely?

I only follow international futbol (ok, soccer) here. I miss watching the NFL and MLB in a bar. It's just not the same here. :)

Hurling and Gaelic Football! Recently enjoyed watching Donegal take the Sam Maguire home!

Here's a bit of hurling for ye, enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg9z9Dijkeg
(In Irish too so enjoy :) An mhaith Baile Atha Cliath!!!

The Hurling Club (Not hurlingham club) was founded by irish immigrants in Hurlingham, pity they only play rugby there now though : /

http://www.irlandeses.org/0803quinn2.htm

Have been really enjoying watching the Pumas make their mark on 'The Rugby Championship 'as well

Aussie Rules Football or AFL as its more commonly known and Boxing

Ye boxing too forget to say that! Martinez did his best to get knocked out but it made for a great end to a good fight!

I can watch soccer all week.

As long as it's either LIVE or a replay of a good game, I can hop on an exercise machine and watch a game until it ends.

Ummm, which sport are Argentines the uncontested, incomparable, untouchable champions of the world? Which is also a high risk, high skill, contact sport? That might be polo!!! Strangely not even on your survey options.

I follow lots of sports, can pretty much watch anything when its on! Favourites are aussie rules football, cricket, tennis soccer, rugby (union) in that order!

Back