When will borders open?

Brit_In_BA

Registered
Hello all, hope everyone is well. Myself and my Argentine wife are desperate to travel back to Arg from the UK to see her family (it’s been 2 years now) but obviously Argentina’s borders are closed... any mention over there of when they might start opening up again? I don’t have residency there so would be entering on a tourist visa(wife is an Argentine citizen of course) We are both doubled jabbed if that makes a difference

Gracias

I think you would qualify for the family reunification option. From what I understand you can come as a “tourist” if you have qualifying family members who are Argentine citizens/residents.

The EZE airport is open for Argentine's. You just need to quarantine for about a week, plus several crp or cprs. The difficulty is finding a ticket, but if she flies alone, it will be easier.

Hello all, hope everyone is well. Myself and my Argentine wife are desperate to travel back to Arg from the UK to see her family (it’s been 2 years now) but obviously Argentina’s borders are closed... any mention over there of when they might start opening up again? I don’t have residency there so would be entering on a tourist visa(wife is an Argentine citizen of course) We are both doubled jabbed if that makes a difference

Gracias
You can travel now. You are married to an Argentine so you can travel. Borders are not closed for you.

Back