where are the good gyms?

EXtraORDINARY

Registered
Hi, I am a 46 yr old man who needs to step up the exercise a great deal, starting with weights and some indoor walking/running. (Also love yoga and pilates.)

Can anyone recommend a decent (but reasonably priced) gym in Recoleta or Barrio Norte (or maybe Palermo Soho)?

Many thanks!

EXtraORDINARY said:
Hi, I am a 46 yr old man who needs to step up the exercise a great deal, starting with weights and some indoor walking/running. (Also love yoga and pilates.)

Can anyone recommend a decent (but reasonably priced) gym in Recoleta or Barrio Norte (or maybe Palermo Soho)?

Many thanks!

I have been a member of Always Club (Palermo Soho) since 2004 and I LOVE IT!! The trainers and staff are great, great onda.

A mix of new and older equipment, but I think that adds to the overall feel of the place. They have tons of classes during the days as well.

Upstairs are enough treadmills/bikes that I have never had to wait more than 1 or 2 minutes (if at all). Ground floor has all the free weights and machines as well as a area for stretching or using the bouncy balls, bands, etc.

Prices are very reasonable and they have different packages.

http://alwaysclub.com.ar/ Paraguay between Gurruchaga and Borges.

Back