Where can i find a psychiatrist to prescribe me pills which i took in my country?

citrella87

Registered
Where can i find a psychiatrist to prescribe me pills which i took in my country? Thank you

Where can i find a psychiatrist to prescribe me pills which i took in my country? Thank you
Hello Citrella87… You'd be surprised how many prescription drugs you can buy in this town without a prescription.
Just walk into any small to medium size drugstore and try it. If you have the original packaging that’s even better.
I would avoid the Farmacity ones because they’re a chain and are less personal. If you get turned down by one just go to the next one. They’re are plenty of pharmacies to try. Good luck let us know how it went.

You’d also be surprised at how many people ask the same question! 😛

Psychotropic drugs are a bit different, especially benzodiazepines. Some small pharmacies may sell you them, but it's not as easy as say antibiotics.

Do you speak Spanish? If so, there is a guardia service (appointments available to the public) at the psychiatric hospitals, and if not/money isn't an issue, there are private appointments available online digitally (you'll need to pay them via CBU/CVU transfer, which will be an issue if you don't have a local bank account). If you have further questions feel free to DM me.

Contact Dra. Turner. Here is her website.

Psychotropic drugs are a bit different, especially benzodiazepines. Some small pharmacies may sell you them, but it's not as easy as say antibiotics.

Do you speak Spanish? If so, there is a guardia service (appointments available to the public) at the psychiatric hospitals, and if not/money isn't an issue, there are private appointments available online digitally (you'll need to pay them via CBU/CVU transfer, which will be an issue if you don't have a local bank account). If you have further questions feel free to DM me.
Crazies traveling. Oh god! 😉

Back